WOW


I will ride and rekindle with a bike for tomorrow's Holiday.

Would you care to join us, ladies and gentlemen, ( yes, even MEN are free to join!) to the WOW PINAY's "WE ARE ONE!" - THE 1st ANNIVERSARY RIDE?

As Nitch said, "Oh ‘WOW’… It’s going to be a big ‘ONE’! "

Yes, WOW PINAY™ is turning ONE year old! So ladies, let’s celebrate the day—the WOW PINAY way!

1st ANNIVERSARY RIDE
Wednesday, November 30, 2011.

The Itinerary will be as follows;

7:00am
UP Oblation
* Assembly and Meet-and-greet old/new WOW Pinay members
* morning chikkahan and pictorial
* ride to the Inang Bayan statue then ride around UP

9am
* Ride out of UP
* bike towards E. Rodriguez via Cubao
* then P. Tuazon to NomNoms for brunch
* more fun activities

Please be in your best WHITE top, blouse, dress or FILIPINIANA Plus another signature item: a scarf/shawl

ONE YEAR na pala…oh ‘WOW’!

I hope to bring my boyz but they do not want to yet. I hope to ride with my buddy too. But he told me he will as long as I wear a helmet! Deal !

Haribol!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.