Fando & Lis


Kumusta, Kris?
Kumusta Kha?

Ake....

I have been in Circles this Renaissance.
I have been Rekindling souls to heal this time.
I have been Free hugging and embracing arms.
I have been continuously thanking everything that comes.

I was disconnected to reconnect, he said.
I loved the sunset, the sunrise yet remained a certified lunatic.
I have jammed and read his good book .
Still, I haven't cried!

I admitted that I have been unclean and lost
I have been LOST again,they stressed!
"You need HELP and must re-search your CORE",they suggested
Nah, I have come to my senses!

Why am I back to the scene ?
I am just humming from a far as a fanatic.
And numerous times when approached and asked," Are you the band's manager? Are you the writer? Are you the director? Are you their publicist?"
I was happier to admit," Sorry, that's not me... I am NOTHING!"

But nah, I must twist that into " Hell no, but above anything else, I am their MOTHER!"

I must say I love to be LOST and Found.
I love rekindling with these loving souls.
I have remained true and silently in LOVE with my blood.
I have been in my poetry discussing love in this full CIRCLE.

Then another issue came from my Big U.
There is something worth waiting for by 2013
I still believe in its Magic
I am still attuned in its Ora.

Let me share this with you, man
Let this BE a profound THIS IS NOT.
Let it just be a continuum of beautiful LOVE and prolific things
Happy to have found again (THIS IS NOT) A FILM BY KHAVN DE LA CRUZ & Music by FANDO AND LIS

Khavn who?

There are a lot of things about Khavn ,a multi-faceted, multi-awarded and as they put it, the most prolific digital film maker etc etc. By this time, he is in SIN, in TAKSU Singapore, doing one Great Trekking!

Khavn de la Cruz and Fando & Lis is part of this year’s Serial Killers: Welcome to the Club as part of the annual Philippine Art Trek organized by the Philippine Embassy in Singapore. Fando & Lis is Khavn's duo with soul sister. Their sound is tagged as post-rock/neo-folk by the Indies-independent music scene. They will perform and do a live musical scoring to his film. The Opening reception is today Wednesday, 9 November 2011, 6.30-10.30pm, with Guest of Honor Mr. Jose Isidro Camacho, Vice Chairman for Asia Pacific of Credit Suisse. Exhibition runs from 9 - 30 November 2011.

TAKSU Singapore
43 Jalan Merah Saga
#01-72 Workloft@ChipBee
Singapore 228115
T: +65 6476 4788
F: +65 6476 4787
E: sing@taksu.com
www.taksu.com

Gallery Hours:
Tues – Sat: 10am – 7pm
Sun: 12 – 6pm


And thank you because this time, vids are uploaded properly, and this video is what I love best not because of showbiz nor Jolina M., but because it is Timeless!


Lovely, huh? So, why don't you Continue to watch his other videos and keep on loving their collaborations..

Again, thank you for SERIAL KILLERS /WELCOME TO THE CLUB as a part of PHILIPPINE ART TREK V, a project of the Philippine Embassy in Singapore.

Thank you to Green Papaya Art Projects, too.

Fando & Lis and Always!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.