The Karl Roy Series



T.O.C.C Call Center Triskelions’ and 6TradS Production presents:

The Karl Roy Series
November 26, 2011
B-SideThe Collective, Malugay St. Makati City

Ticket costs Php 200 + Free 1 Beer

This is to enjoy the night listening to Karl Roy's classic hits from Advent Call, P.O.T and Kapatid-everything Karl Roy!

With performances by:

- Ammos
- Oremus
- Snooze Box
- Rizal Uno
- Doughboy
- Dhruva Tara
- Talata
- Maplesyrup
- Bad Burn
- Collie Herb
- The News
- Chaos Sophia
- Karl Roy

Also, the exclusive Limited Bonghitters Raglan Tee will be released on the venue. I don't really know what shirt that is but Bonghitters 3/4′s Raglan Shirt will be available at the event @ Php600 each. Making me curious, huh!

I wish to BE there and BE SAFE. Not that I am Master of any Sororities nor associated with them Fraternities but for me, I am there because any Karl Roy is Karl Roy!

I am obviously a FAN!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.