Crazy Clown Time


I was looking forward to the old Buzz nights and performance noise hoping to record soon with my Gothic Scene.

I was just jamming with my College performing group lately to the point that this 5th of December, we will play again in one A-CAUSE-tic night at the Conspiracy Garden Cafe at Visayas Avenue,Quezon City.

And I was sooo moved by no Eraser head, but The Great David Lynch, so that,like him until 65 years old, I can still jam using 97% energy and 3% result with my beautiful mind-ful kindred friends...

here is an excerpt from David Lynch Q&A: It's Crazy Clown Time at Billboard.com

Most of the songs on "Crazy Clown Time" originate from studio jams, correct?

"That's the technique that was used more often than not. I [would] say probably a 20 to 25-minute jam is 97% garbage. Maybe in that three percent there is something there and that becomes the fuel for the next steps, which lead to the finished song.

An example of that is [album track] "Speed Roadster." That track came out of a jam when my guitar was just making a sound that was thrilling to me. It started making the sound of a speed roadster... a night time dream that was sparkling in the piney woods."

It is indeed the Crazy Clown Time NOW and I need that Speed Roaster! It is so surreal, I love to invite you for a jam! Jamming, anyone? Tara, jam na tayo! or let us just go and enjoy http://davidlynch.com/

Dig this man,dig this!


I would say , I have been clowning, playing and resonating around all the 7's in my life and I want to go back performing. I want to do a remake of this lady in a radiator song so true that " in heaven, everything is fine".



Don't panic, I am finely in LOVE and

rekindling...

Buddy, Raymund, Marcus, Ely,
Bass, Drone, Literature and Poetry
Photography
Music and Film

researching...

1977
Bernardino Pardito Berbon
Concepcion Magsaysay Irlanda
INC

finding...

1977
David Lynch
Fatherhood
Jennifer Lynch

healing through..

ABSTRACT
FILM
Construction
Haircut

Erase my head!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.