Remix Report


I am back watching TV, after a long solitary denial, for I am now closely monitoring and I'm bombarded by the news through family dinners and some closed door meetings. ( Another hot news!)

Clue? Alright then.

My boyz are now interested who Panday, Nardong Putik and all the Agimats are vs. the clan. It's good that my wise boyz prefer to engage in silent war of violence over money, power and jealousy through their PS games with the LED, not with their real bloods. My only advise to them, it may be a tendency BUT please mga anak, HEAL your generation and never kill each other! AND stay away from the TV!!!

BUT BUT but this Sunday, when I changed the channel ,I was happy-er to land at GMA News TV.



When I saw Joaqui Tupas and Abby Asistio , oops!,I thought I was watching another great concept just like from ABC 5. Well, it turned out it still was. Here at GMA it is produced by Salt Lab Creative and Bigtop Entertainment Inc. Oh BIGTOP! How my boys and I miss Midnight DJ but hey,with Remix Report now, our Sundays will be better in this new craving!

What is this show Remix Report?

It is the countdown of weekly headlines put into music, free verse poetry and yeah, dance!Groovy!!

A NEWStertainment that aired yesterday, November 6, Sunday 3:20PM at GMA News TV (former QTV channel 11) which I was not aware of really , I just had the urge to turn on the TV yesterday. Call that, Instincts for friends huh! Motherly!

Going back, so, you have a living room set, jammers and friends seated while Joacqui and Abby reports or anchors! Then they have guests-Nicole & Bea of General Luna and Ian Tayao of WilaBaliw and these guys rock covering news events through STREET musical performances. They are the FIELD reporters so to speak!I told my BIGTOP friend, hey, I want to be a field reporter too with my agung or kulintang, even without TF, Angie, even no free lunch.hahaha

Have you imagined it so far? Well, better check out Remix Report every Sundays, 3:20PM - 3:50PM on GMA News TV

Written By Aren Adao, Miko Pepito and Mike Cabardo. Directed by Mike Cabardo.

Rakenrol!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.