Valentine's Day



What is Valentine's Day?

I told my 4 son it started when certain MARTYRS (yeah martyrs!!) who were in prison were called Valentines. One of them started to create a card before the day of his execution. A card of which no one has real recollection, research nor design about it but it said "From your Valentine". But the moral is, it was this man's effort that started all the THOUGHTFUL tradition we celebrate every 14th of February. Thank YOU!

My Valentine's Day celebration is totally different this 2012 because it was only yesterday that I managed to accept what LOVE may be. I had a heated argument with someone and it was caught on video. Wow! Talk about LOVE!

My Valentine's Day was also spent at WORK! Yup, It was a way of the Universe saying, maybe, just maybe , this time it is WORK and this life giving duty that I must LEARN to LOVE and be loyal to.

And lastly, this was a different celebration because my kids gave me a Valentine's Day artwork and it said, "Salamat Mama sinama mo kami sa 10A Alabama with Tita Aze!" ( Thank you Mama because we were able to be with you during Tita Aze's Opening Exhibit at 10A Alabama)

But wait, it did not stop there yesterday! I told them so many things about how they came to be my children!

Happy renewed Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.