Samu't Saring Abubot Ko: Of Being an Owner, Art Broker and sharing the Old-New Stuff!


I was very LOUD and desperate to start my Gallery somewhere in QC last quarter. I wanted so much SPACE both emotionally and physically so I can gather more collectibles. I hungered for a white space to post the paintings from friends. I thought a common space would be a place for exchange with family and friends. Eventually,as stuff pile in, I've finally converted my condo unit 2 to Samu't Saring Abubot HOME.

This is my HOME STUDIO and GALLERY housing all I've embraced and supported since my 34th rebirth!

I have been entrusted with GOOD STUFF to share. At first it was a struggle because these were from Family and Friends. But if you seem to be interested, I'd let you in and take a peep.

Check these out;

For the love of their VISUALs-

Manuel Baldemor
Aze Ong
Lirio Salvador
Alma Urduja Quinto
Maji Pascua
David Sicam
Otto Hernandez
Dex Fernandez
Melvin Culaba
Guia
Baru
Jaro
Jayrob Joacquin
and mine of course!


For the MUSIC and LIVE PERFORMANCES we jam-

Prof. Edru Abraham at ang Kontra-Gapi
Elemento
Kinaiya
Makiling Ensemble
Sleepyheads
Musical O.
Mad Jaas
Orem Diyash
Inedilible
OPEN JAM
and more...


For the BOOKS read and TITLES by-

Sotheby's
My Little Art Book
Ricky Lee
Bob Ong
Nicholas Sparks
Paolo Coelho
Twilight Saga
Anne Rice
Eoin Coffler
Neil Gaiman
etc.....

Authentic SHOES that would fit a size 6,37-38 WOMAN-

Salvatore Ferragamo
Anne Klein
Franco Sarto
Troy Burch
Cole Haan
Kate Spade
Nine West
Havainas
Sanuk
Crocs

AND BAGS that stand out not flashy nor bragging their worth but have really been dependable through fashion and time -

CK
Estee Lauder
Nine West
Coach
Benetton
MNG
Girbaud


Yeah, I can share these with you. Even if we bargain or negotiate, forget about the price tag. I offer these to Help FEED THE HUNGRY! TO FEED THE CHILDREN!

I would say ako ay aaminin na mas may nauna pang anak ! Patawad. Nakaligtaan ko na kaysa nga pala kay FotoMoto PhotoBooth Services withmy husband, si Samu't Saring Abubot ay ang Immaculate Conception ko!

toink!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.