Evanescence Live in Manila! BUSH too




Ovation Prod. promoted it for Evanescence. People expected a longer repertoire from them. Guys, guys, guys, Amy was struggling with her voice. Hellooo!

I WATCHED because of GLYCERINE!!!!

I say, I am Biased. Yes , I am!

AMY LEE IMMORTAL but mah BUSH forever!! and THANK YOU The Cellist DAVE for signing the Set LIST they distributed!

And the Light Tech brought me BACK TO LIFE! Visuals, sounds and lights all in one GREAT FEAST. But hey, It was a good 3 hour CONCERT from the usual 2hrs!!!! Blame it on Evanescence's prolonged sound check!

THANK YOU OVATION- Next Stop, Live's Ed Kowalczyk (now going this year) with Vertical Horizon!!

Ooh and but of course, Mah Cyndi Laupe on the 17th of Marchr!!

Rakenrol!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.