Diwa de Leon & The Hegalong


My 3 boys and I attended #Liwanag Opening Exhibit at #10a Alabama yesterday. I was playing the CD of #Intermedya, Bobby's and Makiling. Then another artist approached me and said that's my brother's music. I wasthinking hardwhichone. She said she was #Sinag de Leon, Diwa's Sister!Oh my she is The #Sinag De Leon and I love her Papercuts!

You see, when I attend exhibits, it was just for the artwork, not the artist and the life! BUT after all that 2011 has given me, I'm prouder to admit that I attend not just because of the artwork but because I am a friend and part of the circle. Yesterday was for #Aze and her artworks, a little poetry and drumming. Then energies meet and there was PURE synergy to it. Like minds gathered. Shared experiences abound!


Sinag allowed me to know her. She invited me and handed me the invitation for TODAY,February 12, 2012, 5pm at the Carillon Plaza (Beside UP Theater) in UP Diliman Campus, QC.

This will be a solo concert by no other than Diwa de Leon & the Hegalong. This is an outdoor concert featuring the original music of Diwa which he wrote for the Hegalong.

I told Diwa, I have known you for a while but it was only yesterday that I was able to embrace Sinag! We laughed our hearts out when I said,no more salimpusa for me. I would come today with my family as a FAN. Next as a surrogate Ate.

Come join us too. Enjoy and chillax. Admission is FREE!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.