MV Logos Hope


SALAMAT for the info Tao :-)

When MV Doulos was here, my husband and I bought THICK coloring books for the kids andI could not resist to buy stuff. I still haven't used my MV Doulos pen and tickler for memorabilia.

Now I can let go and use it because I can ALONE, purchase, keep and hold dear of another token with a better print- Logos HOPE!

I HOPE!

Brings back Memories....

That was March 6-30 2009 for Doulos, Pier 13,P10...

TODAY WITH MV LOGOS HOPE it is open to the public at Pier 15, Berth 4, South Harbor . The ship is docked from Feb. 17 until March 13. Opening hours are from 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 1 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. on Sundays.They said the ship will be closed on Mondays.
Tickets cost P20; children under 12 are allowed for free, but must be accompanied by an adult.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.