Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Trailer


The kids and I watched it and



I finally realizes the Beauty of Transformers 3 and The Machines:

1. It talks about Traitorship and Altruism- the real fave conspiracy theory twists.

2. I'm happy to be HU-MAN because my HOME PLANET ,my MOTHER Earth , is where I continue to breathe
and being HU-MAN and

3. On human relationships, especially in marriage,TRUST is still sacred and it is the key, the Prism, and the only All Spark so to speak. If it's flames are out, re-think!

4. I couldn't agree more to the parent's "Family Meeting" where Sam's dad was re-affriming " Happy wife, Happy Life. Unhappy wife, stone cold misery for the rest of your life forever...True!..." I will follow you to the end of time."

5. We all have been LIASEd much LIES and one classic lie was our Elementary Language Teacher mispronouncing it as " lie-a-son" wahahaha

6. And lastly, this was hard for me to admit, but I'dsay it aloud anyway here, Patrick Dempsey is my Greatest crush since With Honors days than the rest- Brendan Fraser, Andrew McCarthy, Ethan Hawke, Gary Oldman, Kevin Spacey and ooh Wentworth Miller ! lol

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.