Career in the Call Center


What Career in Call Center Industry



When people ask me why for almost 5 years I settled to just be a Call Center Agent,I would tell them my pessimistic excuses and view on things. For once, a tenured agent gets to go home with lesser worries and stress. But talk about other rewards,incentives and additional pay, we, agents get to bring home New experiences but of course,lesser than "their" rates. Agents by the way,are the CORE and FRONTLINERS of the entire Team so WHY NOT?

I never wanted to be an Accent Trainer because I feel how tedious and how strict it would be to keep marking down or "ding-ing" pronunciation patterns of some Filipinos.
My standards are set too high to coach trainees and that would mean high mortality rate for aspirants. I also do not want to be a Product Trainer as I will be stuck dealing and being a loyal dog to the Client.Not that I see PTs all are, sorry,but they are bound to be for some time. Also ,I feel updates are not meant to help ease learning but to terminate tenured agents for change.

May the best agent win!

I do not want to do anything with Operations or be a Team Leader as I tend not to work in a group. You see, I tend to withdraw, not as a team player , but I'm so individualistic that I do good deeds in a micro self centered level.
Call me Selfish,but I really am,after all I have other jobs to do and 6 more people under my roof, my team. I only wanted and desired to do events for the company-my first love. Or be part of the Comp and Ben dept of HR so somehow I let employees enjoy their government benefits and pay their taxes right on time. Maybe,my quick answer may really be,I love to serve with an instant fruit of my labor, a tangible result and I never want to extinguish a SOUL. Or that I am to impatient being in the process of waiting in vain . Let it be!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.