Household Chores


Today is Holiday in the Philippines and children are all at home.
Although I will be at work later,I make sure we have quality time spent before I leave them tonight.The good thing about our three boys is that they all have their own share of small responsibilities at home.My eldest knows how to cook now -rice, hotdogs or sausages, soups and soon sauteing vegetables.

My middle child is the official "wipe-r" of walls, window glasses and the monitor.He likes the act of wiping surfaces as he loves to color and even play with the iron.Our youngest,Jamyro, smallest as he may be, is always on the go for sweeping the floor and putting all the trashes in our little rubber ducky bins. So in time you want his assistance to throw something in it, just tell him "to the rubber ducky please..Thank you"

When I was staying at home,little Jamyro would help me do the laundry may it be handwashed or through the washing machine.Even with little hands they have,they are introduced to the big responsibilities ahead of them so why not start early as today?


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.