WANTED :baby sitter


The baby sitters left again!
And we are again waiting in distress for somebody to replace THEM, take note "them"
I always have 2 stay in and 1 ever senior and loyal Mama Mercy who supervises them but she goes home.
It's just that stay ins do not last long.
I wonder why?
Or maybe because I got them from the same family,same source and they have the same attitude and back slides towards us-yeah!same attitude problem!
I wanted to try to get from an agency but I'm afraid to do so with all the rumors that they yayas from agencies leave earlier or that the agency has a cut from their salary,meaning you have to pay them above than 3-4k.
I always pass by the church near my office and getting yayas are always part of my prayer-call that desperation!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.