My share


Last year, when me and my husband met the car accident, we're lucky to be ALIVE after all the bruises and "plates". Come 2012, let's see what those "plates" will do to our lives once more.Last week, my cousin was driving with her 2 kids and they too met an accident. They're okay now and are able to bounce back and go to school these days. I have been moved after having been invited to be in Cavite, which I can't do because of my schedule. This is my piece for a friend's friend.



On August 06 2008 (also her birthday) while riding home a jeepney along Cainta, Rizal, Tara was shot in the head during a hold-up. Her very close friend Joyce "Joee" Mejias, who was with her at that time rushed her to the nearest hospital.

Tara has been in the ICU fighting for her dear life. Although it seems that there is nothing else we can do but wait for a miracle to happen. We, friends of Tara, E.X.I.S.T. members, have decided to organize a benefit gigs to raise funds for Tara's hospital/medical bills.

For those who wants to donate, the temporary bank account is under Anne Marie F. Santelices, Banco de Oro, SA 2140-062201. Any amount will much be appreciated. You can also give your donations during the event.

Please continue praying for Tara, for Joyce and for both of their families.
Please support our event. This will help her a lot.

Tara Fest: Series of benefit gigs for Tara

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.