Steve Jobs


A Thursday of Steve Jobs, Apple,Natalie,Camelot and Ophelia-the Classics!

I was excited to do a pre-birthday celebration later at the re-opened artist haven in Malate Manila called Penguin for I created my so called death which I consider will be ended at a renewal later by 2230hr.

But there is more than what this Thursday morning and mourning has in store for me today! From a post of trying to explain Ophelia and now, to the passing of the brilliant Steve Jobs,in the silence of the Apple locations and half mast American flags, I reaffirm I am sanely insane!
I guess we all are insane. This so called insanity was one sane realization. Look at Steve.His ideas now made our lives better ! That madness, that passion and dedication will allow one to endure and to laugh, live and love more.

To the extreme of Camelot, I thank the lessons of a joyful sorrow created by Guinevere. But closer to that of Shakespeare's Hamlet, I consider myself to be once an Ophelia.Yes,I am one sane Ophelia (for now). But I will not let it drown me anymore. And I will choose not be scared any longer because I was moved by Steve Jobs.

I'd wake up and take a bite of that Apple forever.

Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. Padayon po.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.