MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD


Last week the kids loved playing the ROCK BAND UNPLUGGED at the PSP.
One song was "ABC" by the Jackson Five which Jar,my eldest, masters in the medium level.
They were asking me who the Jackson Five were and I mentioned the family members were MJ and even Randy Jackson from the American Idol and much more.
Then at MYX during the short VJ-ing of the band PUPIL,they saw the video of THRILLER and they were scared of the mummies.
Now that MJ looks real Wacko to them,he is even interesting for he is DEAD at 50.
We started to compute my age with the kids if I die at 50 too.
Jar would be 30,Jay 25,Jam 23 and Johannes 20
The mystery lies after the joy of preparing,planning a nd rehearsing for his FINAL CURTAIN This Is It Concert (John LAPUS ,was that your line?) at London,he is dead.
Some say of painkillers.
They really kill the pain because they stop the heart.
So I better lessen taking 50 mg of my painkiller everytime I get my tension headache .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.