Technical Support Representative


Call Center Agent

Is being a TSR the main reason why I resigned from my previous employer? I guess not because I am a TSR once more.

It's easier when you assist callers in troubleshooting with the basic steps to get them online may it be Dial Up FIOS or DSL.

Remember I had posted a blog about getting SYNC? Now that I am back,I can't wait to complete my requirements.As always,it's best to be ready with your government papers like your Social Security papers with your digital SSS i.d,BIR ITR 2316 or 1902 and it's definitely a plus if you have your TIN card.

Also,mostly needed is your Certificate of Employment from your previous employer.

So better request it from them as soon as you terminate them off!Kidding aside,there is no other most secured feeling if you are employed.It gives you your basic salary,allowances,20% night differential that means from 10pm to 6am shift,health card and it's good too if you are entitled to a signing bonus or even referral bonus which later on you could negotiate 50% each less tax from a friend already employed in the new office you're going to.The goal really is not to just cope up any longer with a JOB but to build a career.

To breakthrough and build your future!

Now,that keeps you a pretty darn clue as to where I am currently training,doesn't it?


As one friend always say,BIGGER is BETTER!


Tags


callcenters, TSR, call center agent

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.