A Preschooler 's Prayer and Rally



It's fulfilling to send your kids to school. And nothing beats sending them with no service but just walking or riding the bike. My second son, Jayrob is now at Nursery and we never experienced separation anxiety. I guess it's solely because of his eagerness and drive to learn.


He would just be sent to the gate where the school gives me a GATE PASS and once I put on his shoe rug ,off to the classroom he goes. Unlike his colleagues who cry.


It is rewarding to start detaching yourself from your kids at an early age.
The only assurance he asks from me,as he is my middle child,is "Mom,do you love me?"


It just a YES for an answer that ignites my 4 year old to schooling.
Here is their school prayer,Jayrob's version and phonetics:



    Oh Jesus/good shapherd/you are our master our shaphard/You call and lead us for future /to fruit of sweet flavor and joyful rest/oh loving Son/ Our almighty/ send the holy spirit /to make you humble and obedient/ you are our only hope


I guess Prayer is indeed the teacher's only HOPE to stop the crying of the rest in the classroom.


Ooops by the way,prepare your kids favorite snack-no junk foods please-that's also one way of telling them how you Love and try to be with them the most!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.