Something Moved me in Sanctuario



June 24 has passed and it was indeed JP's Day.Family and Friends showered the Big event at Sanctuario de San Antonio.All that glittered were gold but we were in Purple Haze.I was part of the mass for the second Reading and I broke down in tears close to the ending.


Here's the line which moved me the most;
"When I was a child,I used to talk as a child,think as a child;when I became a man,I put aside childish things."

"At present we see indistinctly,as in a mirror,but then face to face at Present, I know partially;then I shall know fully as I am fully grown."

"So FAITH,HOPE,LOVE remain,these three;but the greatest of these is LOVE."


Then food gallore at the Polo Club.I then opted to eat the Pritchon and Chocolate Pudding.It's not advisable to eat when you're in distress!



Anyways, more celebrations to come and Welcome to the married life Potpot!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.