LIWANAG SA YADU


Have you ever felt you knew someone not just from the Social Media but is really close to that person and that the feeling, the energy is somehow mutual? I guess that's the "past life" concept!

I met Aze through Lirio of Elemento during Dott's album launch st B-Side. Admittedly, rekindling with the group after 13 years and meeting Aze gave me a newer LIGHT. Aze wanted to thank me for blogging about her previous exhibit. I asked if I can embrace her in return. You see, I blah blah blogged because I like her artworks and I want to feel the EVENT. More than that, I blogged about it to BE heard and share that LOVE.

That night, Aze invited me to the opening of her upcoming exhibit at nearby Yadu. But for some reasons, I was not able to attend. As I would put it now, I was supposed to BE there when Aze Ong had its Opening, but hey, going in full circle, it's never too late!

So, let's all BE jamming to the exhibit's Closing Performance, TONIGHT 1900hr at Yadu, inside The Collective, on Malugay St. Makati City


Kitakits!Tugudung tsak tsak!

Namaste!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.