Christ years


sa piling ng mga ka-kaluluwa...

I guess this is really my Christ Year! Going 34, The Universe has been letting me realize minute details of my life which when summed up, totals to what I AM! And it has been re affirmed, though ended, on this 40th death day - I struggled to LIVE!!


It started with a big career shift from my comfy Nova to back at my Mecca -the old UrbanBank Plaza. From PSI days to my now Kanluran a.k.a. WEST life, I continue to treasure this site. It has been a focal point to my creativity too. Not to mention that it's near everything I feel- lights, streetfoods, SaGuijo, White Space and yeah, the dreaded Pasong Tamo Ext. which I traversed during that damn Tropical dep leading to my DNC. Yeah, declaring Hyperplasia at it's finest! Rain ,rain go away and raining men go away too! Happy raging hormones must only be served to my dear beloved husband! Done struggling with my version of the Temptations of Christ-DONE!


And when I declared I want to know my written Religion,(not sex, not drugs but just Rock and Roll),which is "INC" (or shall I say INCOMPLETE hahaha), from my dead father's blood, the Peacemaker's , InterFaith and URI allowed me to BE. This End of Ramadan was a begginning for me to realize how to throw my prejudices away in a jiffy and be covered with the feminine Malong once more. DANCE is my RELIGION!

Reunions, Tambulan, Dutdutan, Sarah's, UPD- these were where I was during the first few days of wondering and literally wandering (you know why I thank you for this Rem Z.) The CCP and The Manila Film Center had been a breather and for the first time, I shed a tear looking at the Manila Sunset. Although, I tried a different approach , say at 3am , by the bay, that was when I realized tears can't come down rolling , and all I just needed was to breathe. "LU" "HA" as the Baybayin goes, "LU HA = hangin lang = harmony with "lu" = pain" or it's saying hang+in there! But in reverse, I did the worst. I communed with Marlboro Red's Pollution while settling to My UP FILM CENTER smoking SPOT!(smoking no pot with my cousin Mokong!)Bad!so bad!!

Speaking of bad, the Tourism Industry allowed the return of a prodigal daughter, but not being in reservations any longer , but by continuing a different Tourism pressing issue-Kidney Trafficking, Mining,etc.,- I declined their offer! I'd rather go back to the field and to strengthen my thesis: SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM. This has been Me with my days and nights spent at my relatives', hosts families during the KG '97 Tour, strangers, locals, tribes and friends'. And so, Now, I promise I will be testing the white waters and climbing hills so that next time , kids can be empowered to pack their bags, challenge their walk, explore local gastronomy and experience wholistic beauty by affirming this great synergestical majestic view from a different angle!

This is what I AM! This is my spectra! Not nothing at all, but an intertwining speck on the spectrum!No more cruxificion needed! Amen!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.