Distracted Boy Falls on Train Tracks While Gaming


This video shows a 10-year-old boy so absorbed with his PSP that he apparently fell onto the tracks at a rail station in Italy. With no train in sight, an off-duty cop jumps in and rescues him.



Hero policeman Alessandro Micalizzi describes the harrowing rescue:

He was with his mother and sister, and before he fell I saw them out of the corner of my eye and he was completely lost in his game and wasn't looking where he was going.

I just had a few seconds because he had got off a train and mine was due in less than a minute so I acted as quickly as I could, making sure not to touch the rails.

Then God his train wasn't already at the station, or he might not have had time to save this child's life!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.