This Journal will Actually Change your Life as it did with mine


Last year I got this JOURNAL for FREE. I was supposed to do a comparison with it and Starbuck's "leather-covered-collect-the-stickers-to-get-one-thingy" but hey, it's incomparable! As I say it, if you are looking for a 2010 journal, here's the tip: for a certified coffee lover ,wanting to know the history and nitty gritty of coffee, go get Starbucks's (FYI, they look the same as Free Speech's now so no more leather covers to go gaga with) But if you believe there's more to life,then Grab The Journal that Actually Changed my Life for 2010! Powerbooks and Fully Booked are "the stores" for journal hunting!

I never thought my 2009 pages will be so used up. As a hands on mom of four boys, I'm a very busy one indeed. I need to schedule everything: daily routines, visits to their pediatrician, even create here their immunization chart(written at the back) , write each of their school activities and books to bring for the day, then plan on our budget allocation and grocery list etc!!


So when I started on January's pages, I got so hooked that I kept writing. I ended up using all spaces of its pages. Jotting down things to do, to accomplish, goals for a week, dreams for the month, parenting seminar dialogues, SMS greetings ,huh, almost anything at those small spaces I could find.




This Journal Actually Changed my Life for 2009. It introduced me to international celebrations and advocacies to be part of. It has a mood chart and a health check that monitors quarterly. It's also my son's coloring book when we're waiting in line at the bank or doctor's offices.
Oh well, here's what my very well used Journal looks like, or shall I say, I'd take you to a peek at my 2009 life. And I'm sticking to it's concept as my journal for the coming 2010.


































If only I could grab one more for 2010 from the guys that gave this for JOURNAL for FREE!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.