My 10 month old baby boy does wonders with his innocence and beauty


I will blog and brag about Johannes' milestones so when the time comes,at least,he'll get to read this.But please don't get me wrong, not all toddlers have the same activities at the same period of time.To each his own development.No such standards to be so normal.

What he does nowadays,let me count the ways;

1.Sitting alone and picking things to put in his mouth even slippers are bitten

2.Standing with full balance but in a short span of time

3.attempting to do 3 steps-maybe that true why they call it baby steps...

4.Strengthening his knees by doing up and down and multiple squats

5.clapping his hands for appreciation.with him, gone are the "close open" "align" "a tok" "apir" kiddie performances

6.While you rock him to sleep, he hums a lullabye to himself.But squeaks when he changes his positon in bed and demands to be pacified with a suck!

7.Dancing to "Billie Jean",the only Michael Jackson song he'd dance.No kidding,even if you play "Beat It" or "Black and White",no reaction to it. I guess it's his way of saying "those others?not my type, Ma"

8.Mumbling the titles "ati"(for ate)"lolo lolo lolo"(playing with his tongue) "papa" (upon seeing his papa arrive home from work)He rarely says "MAMA" and that saddens me.The only time we can hear him say it is when he is so uncomfortable or scared.Trying to be brave at first johannes?Kapag puno na ang salot,Nanay,SOS.

9.Oh and also he demands "didi" when he wants to be breastfed. Yup, I'm still lactating after Jayrob was born-5 years straight.Gosh!

10.With 4 teeth up and 2 down,don't bite my nipples yet but just keep smiling ,anak ,for you continue to amaze us all!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.