Facebook tagging


Here's another tag strategy in Facebook.
But I found it beneficial for one with Identity crisis.
I wrote a note with random things, facts, habits, or goals about me.
It helped!hahaha

1. I stare at my children’s faces before going to sleep, yes, at each 4 faces!!!!!
2. Who is Joy? My family calls me Joy, a nickname just being used by family and no other friends know uses that to call me.
3. I choose a tan polish or none at all on my toes
4. Each of my kids inherited my mole and its location: Jam at his tummy, Jay at his right cheek and Jaro at the neck. For Johannes I haven’t seen one yet or maybe I need to look further down ,down there.Silly!
5.I love to work at night shifts because I feel secured leaving my kids with Baru then at mornings I’m there when they are awake.
6. Tea, chocolates and crackers keep me awake during wee hours.
7. My cabinets are with lay outs, coded, and the shirts are folded to easily see the designs and prints only
8. I clean the bathroom every time somebody will use it or has used it.
9. I boil water for the Thermostat and sterilizer more than 5x a day :dawn,breakfast,4x for bath and for wash ups
10. I now want to drive more even after our 2007 vehicular accident .
11. I love vampire stories, values, morale, ethics and virtues
12. I rarely read the papers nowadays.
13. I'd rather cook for the kids than buy cooked food.
14. I love to ride a bike, dreaming to bike for miles and I hope to ride with the kids.on a two bicycle pedal. So cute!!!
15. My first ambition was to be a princess like all the girly gals out there
16. I love dalandan juice but more on powdered dalandan juice-not good!
17. I am pikon,talagang pikon.
18. I have not changed my religion in my BC to Roman Catholic. I like seeing INC not because I want to be an Iglesia ni Cristo still because of my dad,but because I feel incomplete having not found yet my religion. My spirituality and philosophy? Well,it’s a-okay naman.
19. I never wanted to draw,
20.I wanted to be part of 5 and up and those Probe kids but I ended up with Pen Pen de Sarapen dancing singing and acting, And I’m thankful that Kontra-GaPi made that dream a realization, even an International one
21. I can not live without planners. I use 3-4 per year.Now I have added 2 journals too
22. I talk to myself and that’s how I played at age 5
23. To review with my elementary academics, I play as a teacher with chalk and blackboard but without students
24. I was born with rusty red hair…Now it’s just brown
25. I never leave the house in the daytime without my planet, pen and cards
26. I never continued my piano lessons and so I want to take it up with th ekids even Violin and Cello.
27.I want to be an Interior designer
28.I want to work with the government but grow with the department
29.I want to provide life and medical insurances to my immediate family and mother
30.I find mystery and lunacy with the Moon while rage with the Sun
31.I want to be a Hero each day

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.