Second Moms


Tales of our Nannies




Aside from the "real"mothers,I want to greet the yayas or the house maids out there a Belated Happy Mother's Day too.


Having a yaya for my three boys has been a constant struggle.
For the past 15 days, I have a 19 year old who will be leaving pretty soon.



Sometimes,when they leave,It's makes me paranoid why they haven't given me any disclosure.


I personally had a yaya from the time I was 3 until I was at sixth grade.She eventually left me so she can take care of her love life.Now she has a family of her own and that's the last news about her.



With my eldest son,his one and only yaya is our stay out Momma Merciful.Up to now,she having her own grandchildren,in time of need,when duty calls,she would commute for say,45 minutes a day to watch over my kids.Super dependable and indispensable Mama Mercy,THANK YOU.




The yaya of Jay,my middle child,was from my husband's family but she opted to get hitched and settled in Bicol.It bugs my husband because she was never to marry but she did.I hope everything's ok with Emi or Salome.(she uses different names still)


Then the Manang Biko yaya.She would cook for 2 hours specially her rice cake-biko.The not so nice thing about her,she lets her daughter sleep over our super tiny unit anytime they want to without me knowing anything or whenever.Respect and SPACE is an issue with Ate Marina.




The most grateful yaya was Jamyro's Ate Nising. She left Cebu with a child,went back to work but asked for a vacation to Cebu and when she went back to our house we can not take her back in because that was the time my husband had to stay in the house to heal from the surgery and accident and we can not afford having 2 yayas anymore.Now, Nising is in Tarlac taking care of 3 boys hoping she will also be with her boss in Dubai.



The recent yaya is a single mom and is the most silent one.But remember,silent water runs deep and so on the 16th of Feb,she left and never came back.
Last news about her was,she went back to her forbidden husband to start a new life.GoodLuck Cons.And please get your clothes anytime during the day ASAP!



I guess with all the yayas of my kids,them taking time to be a mom to these crazy boys,I take my hats off.


It's just that when they have to go,I loose my job.


And tomorrow I may never land a career just yet.

Tags


Housemaids, Nanny, Yaya

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.