Saying goodbye.
My real estate broker said the check I issued to them bounced!
And I was so scared what might happen next. Would this be what they call estafa? Can I be acquitted because of negligence and ignorance? Oh my what would happen to me and my family? I can't really live to having a bad record you know.

But thank God.The bank said, I was a good riddance.Nah,kidding aside,no charges nor penalties for drama queens like me and that they knew how first timers are(or they just knew how I can't afford the amount of their new imposed maintaining balance). The account was closed because it was considered a mishandled account.

True to that,It's hard to meet their maintaining balance when you resigned from a promising career(poor me!). But as an excuse,this is the first time I had a current account with a sense and purpose-just so I could issue 24 months, meaning, 24 pieces of post dated bank checks (PDC) for my housing loan and it's monthly amortization.


At this point in life,it's amazing that we live in a low cost condominium and that I was able to avail of the Pag -ibigHousing Loan.Where to get it? Ask from your company's Compensation and Benefits or HR Dept. This is why you see a Php100 out form your pay every month as your membership and contribution.It's your company's "automatic" deductions from the pay you get every month aside from the SSS and Philhealth (which just passes but are indeed long term investments too which I'm planning to blog later on)

Well,I would just like to encourage young professionals to take this risks.Buy a "rent to own" or other housing unit,may you be single or married in life.Or if not just be aware that you can avail of our government's housing loan.They offer the lowest interest rates and longest payment scheme-up to 25 years to pay depending on your age.

It's one good asset and form of investment as early as now and pretty soon,you could plan other things to do with the property.


But I just want to remind you never to forget funding the current account or end up paranoid like me.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.