Kosi in Manila 2012


When I volunteered for OHM Talks this Dec 1-2, great opportunities and abundance has been happening lately to me. I've finally realized and emitted that grey mist from my heart through a holistic MD friend. I was uncertain on so many things the past week , but that Sunday, during OHM's closing performance, I've affirmed above anything else, being a Mother, a daughter and a friend is my core purpose. I've finally learned to let go of all the things I'm reclaiming. No need for 10 years to process each want. Some needs must be resolved. I felt stronger and more equipped to give back to the immediate people tied up with me - my very own umbilical cord and navel.

Another letting go and moving forward adventure would be to finally take in, receive and know what Satsang is. It is through Kosi, a globally recognized spiritual teacher and author and who has been a student of Gangaji since 2001, that I may be able to do so. (To know more about Kosi, please visit her page: http://www.kosi.co/index.php/who-is-kosi/kosi)

"Since I am new to the Philippines I don't really know how many people will be interested in satsang; it is always a great mystery who has a deep desire to be Free---to end their suffering" - Kosi

We meet in the sacred space of Satsang to discover what is free of suffering, free of our circumstances, and even free of ideas of freedom, enlightenment, or states of consciousness. In this meeting of the Heart you can discover directly, intimately, the happiness, fulfillment, and freedom of your inherent nature. The purpose of satsang and all meetings that Kosi offers, is to stop your mind and offer you and opportunity to end your suffering.

To support Kosi in her travels and mission, we humbly ask for donations or any energy exchange for those attending the Satsang.

Here is Kosi's meeting schedule:

Manila Philippines

Satsang with Kosi
Wednesday November 28, 2012
4 - 6PM

Occupy Your Higher Mind (OHM) Conference
December 1-2, 2012
Speaking Engagement - Dec 1, 2012 (10:00am)

Satsang with Kosi
Tuesday December 4, 2012
7 - 8:30PM

Satsang with Kosi at Ripples Books and Gifts Store
Thursday December 6, 2012
7 - 8:30PM

For inquiries and reservations, call/text 340-1214, 655-1982, 0922-8871158 or email ripplesbgs@yahoo.com ♥

Satsang with Kosi at WhiteSpace , Katipunan
Friday December 7, 2012 (REIKI GROUP)
7 - 8:30PM

Living Freedom
Weekend Retreat with Kosi
December 8-9, 2012

A last stop for me, perhaps. But my listening to Satsang tonight will be the beginning of brighter things to my NOW.

Laya!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.