GINHAWA



Bahay Ginhawa will hold a series of workshops this November and while a friend saw that November was spelled Nove-Me-ber, it got us all thinking that hey maybe, it was the magical power of words that suggested it really.

When November strikes with All Saints and All Souls Day, I see it as a great beginning to not just spend time for remembering the spirits that have come ans shared us earth, but also for taking time to reflect on our own. This is the moment for acknowledging the sufferings, triumph and the living .

I may not be 100% present in all the activities, but because I so love Ginhawa and the people behind the foundation, this is my way to invitee you and your circle to come and join . You may Contact Ishilta with the mobile numbers posted.

Oh another reflection would be is that, Ginhawa Inc., has been so kind to me, helping and guiding me for the past months of my self-journey. I could not agree more that NOvember has "me" now = introspecting NOve-ME-Ber ,baby!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.