Artemis Fowl Eternity Code



For this schoolyear, my kids have joined Teakwondo classes, Advanced Math sessions and Boyscouting in their new school. And they have been so happy discovering things and other disciplines.
In Taekwondo , they are aiming to pass their exams this Saturday. The In Advanced Math, Jaro discovered the use of calculators!-which I'm totally against with.And in scouting, being self reliant and keen on team work counts.
Making me remember how I used to love decoding the Semaphores, Morse Codes and other orienteering activities way back in HS. And to continue living my passion, I have decoded Artemis Fowl Eternity Code. This book was lent to me by my co worker and it's author, Eoin Colfer really made the covers fun to work on. I guess it's now time to halt completing Percy Jackson books and knowing the Gods. It's Artemis ,dwarves, fairies and leps from now on.
Oh another thing to decode is: how do you pronounce Eoin?



"Owen"

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.