Skin Product for the Filipinos made by a Filipino


They say Leyende is the story of the skin,I say,Leyende is more than the brainchild of my Grade School friend ,multi awarded poet and writer Neva Kares,it's our re-bonding moment.

It's nice to see friends come up with new products,organic products that is.Hats off to her and others who would come up with brilliant ideas,materialize it yet making the world a real better ,clean , plastic free place to live in more.

Leyende sells online but now Neva has her store at Sanfo Treats Dessert Bar, Glorietta 4 Makati and soon at Sm Fairview's SODA .

I haven't tried the product but it's what I've been searching for-a semi cure or a wholistic cure to my Jay's skin asthma.

I hope I will soon be reselling Leyende skin products.

See more about Leyende at http://www.leyende.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.