Beware of YAYA


Just reposting these so that you,my fellow mums,beware and not hire her if she comes knocking at your doors



Beware of her..yaya ko na ninakawan ako -Karina Alan

Dear All,

Just wanted to warn you all about the attached pictures. She is my current yaya who ran away and stole money from us. She left the house leaving my daughter who is sick all by herself. She got the money intended for my son's schooling and almost emptied my coinbanks. If there's anybody who could help me like post her pictures in a newspaper will really appreciate it.

Her name is Ariane from Bicol...Will able to get the other details from the person who referred her by tomorrow. Thank you very much.

Karina Alan
(0917) 362 9758

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.