What type of BLOGGER are you?


Some bloggers have a focused theme like blogging things with the color Pink,ukay great finds or techy gadgets review.
Funny but after seeing the interview of Q 24 to Daphne Osena Paez of which category she falls in as a blogger,I agree that a mom who blogs reflects being a mother,that means being multifaceted.
Daphne blogs about her urban planning,home and lifestyles,designs,pregnancy and broadcast media.
I blog about events I can't go to but help promote by re posting it,cosmic friends,home product and kids reflections.
You see, as a mom, we blog about who and what we ARE-our likes ,our kids and even our husbands hahahaha
Blogging our entirety and entity gives us focus on diversity.
So I guess asked that question,again,I'm A Blogger M.O.M.,blogging precious moments of a day's events.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Archive

 

Momma & Sons.