Jayrob's Song


I just want to share this song which my middle child learned from his Visayan yaya Cons:
Note:the way he used to sing it.....

"Mahal kita aking Ina,ika'y aking sinisinta,
Walang yamang mahalaga,liban sa iyo aking ina,
O nanay ko, aking nanay,minamahal kitang tunay
di ibig na mawalay,sa piling mo habang buhay"

The ENGLISH version
(and I'm trying to correct his long e vowel sounds grrrr)

"I love you so my mother der"----Now he says it as DEAR.Thank goodness!!!!
"I feel your love when you are ner"---no worries, he now sings it as NEAR ding ding ding
(then he mumbles the next entire line which I find it hard to decode here)
"Oh mother dear is lov eof mine"
"Oh mother dear is through the light"
"My guardian angel pure and bright"
"I feel in joy and sorrow"
"In you my life is la la la "
In you no schwa is schwa la la"
(I promise to get back to this once he grasped what those words are.)

For the meantime....
At times, I tend to stress on the DEAR and NEAR
and to make it more loving,I sing this to him replacing all the "ina" and "mother" to "anak" and "son"

BUT the point is,it talks about our affirmation
and I always feel so happy and at peace when he sings this beautiful song while he consciously corrects his vowel sounds!
Way to go son!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

 

Momma & Sons.